at：Foreign Correspondents’ Club of Japan
(Marunouchi Nijubashi Building)
NATIONAL SERENADE Dinner-concerts No.57
- Johann Sebastian Bach – Concerto for 2 Violins & Strings
- Ludwig van Beethoven – Eroïca Variations
- Johannes Brahms – Variations on a Theme of Haydn
- Deutsche Kartoffel-Pilt Suppe
- Bavarian Königsberger Klopse
- Coffee & Tea • Cash Bar
The all-inclusive cost for the concert & cuisine is ¥8,445 in groups of 2 or more. (We get many, many groups.)
Single tickets are ¥9,335.
4-concert subscriptions offer advantages of economy and priority seating.
Other seating is prioritised according to the initial order date.
FCCJ members may check with the F&B Committee for further club benefits.
Bank transfer to Mitsui-Sumitomo Bank Akasaka Branch ordinary account 8549626