- to mark special occasions (such as our performance in 2017 at the Austrian Embassy)
- to reward staff for their hard work
- as part of celebrations such as weddings and graduations
- as part of a customer loyalty programme
- to inspire children at school to get involved with music
- to impress organisations’ clients or contacts
Watch us perform for Konan Elementary School
During our performances at schools, named our Sinfonia-in-the-Schools programme, we demonstrate the string instruments, engage with the audience, answer questions and involve the students.
By doing so we hope to expose the students to the beauty of great music and encourage them to engage in music.
- The strings are the easiest instruments to teach and can be taught from a young age.
- The sound of string instruments is rich, romantic and beloved worldwide.
- String programmes are the most simple, worry-free and economical to maintain.