at：Foreign Correspondents’ Club of Japan
(Marunouchi Nijubashi Building)
NATIONAL SERENADE Dinner-concerts No.67
- Ruler of the Spirits Overture (Carl Maria von Weber)
- Fantasie for Violin & Strings in C Major (Robert Schuman)
- Concerto Grosso in A Major (Georg Friedrich Händel)
- Marinated Maclele Nordose style
- Leberkäse Uburn style
- Apple Fulham Kuchen Tiergarten style
- Coffee/Tea • Cash Bar
The all-inclusive cost for the concert & cuisine is ¥8,445 in groups of 2 or more.
(We get many, many groups.)
Single tickets are ¥9,335.
4-concert subscriptions offer advantages of economy and priority seating.
Other seating is prioritised according to the initial order date.
FCCJ members may check with the F&B Committee for further club benefits.
Bank transfer to
Mitsui-Sumitomo Bank Akasaka Branch
ordinary account 8549626
Online by Peatix at https://tokyosinfonia-german-serenade-11.peatix.com/
or by Paypal at https://paypal.jp/ Send to: email@example.com