at：Tokyo American Club, New York Ballroom
NATIONAL SERENADE Dinner-concerts No.64
- Cockaigne Overture (Edward Elgar)
- Fantasia on a Theme of Thomas Tallis (Ralph Vaughan Williams)
- Suite de Ballet (Gustav Holst)
- Shaved Vegetable Salad, Lemon-honey dressing
- Char-grilled Breast of Chicken, Lavender Spice, Parmesan Risotto, Jus Roti, Seasonal Green
- Ultimate Black Forest Rich Chocolate Cake, Valrhona Chocolate Mousse, Cherry
- Coffee & Tea • Cash Bar
The all-inclusive cost for the concert & cuisine is ¥8,445 in groups of 2 or more.
(We get many, many groups.)
Single tickets are ¥9,335.
4-concert subscriptions offer advantages of economy and priority seating.
Other seating is prioritised according to the initial order date.
FCCJ members may check with the F&B Committee for further club benefits.
Bank transfer to
Mitsui-Sumitomo Bank Akasaka Branch
ordinary account 8549626
Online by Peatix at https://tokyosinfonia-english-serenade-2.peatix.com/
or by Paypal at https://paypal.jp/ Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org