Valentine Serenade Dinner Concert
at：Foreign Correspondents’ Club of Japan
(Marunouchi Nijubashi Building)
NATIONAL SERENADE Dinner-concerts No.68
- Midsummernight’s Dream Music (Mendelssohn)
- Roméo et Juliette: Roméo Alone, Scherzo (Berlioz)
- Roméo et Juliette: Dances (Prokofieff)
- Tarte Pomme d’Amour Bell Rose Salad
- Normandy-style pork fillet sauce chasseur
- Lyonnaise potato gratin
- Mousse Reamer with Italian Meringue of Strawberry “St. Valentines Day”
- Coffee/Tea • Cash Bar
The all-inclusive cost for the concert & cuisine is ¥8,850 in groups of 2 or more.
(We get many, many groups.)
Single tickets are ¥9,750.
4-concert subscriptions offer advantages of economy and priority seating.
Other seating is prioritised according to the initial order date.
FCCJ members may check with the F&B Committee for further club benefits.
Bank transfer to
Mitsui-Sumitomo Bank Akasaka Branch
ordinary account 8549626
Online by Peatix at https://tokyosinfonia-romantic-serenade-2.peatix.com/
or by Paypal at https://paypal.jp/ Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org