Roméo & Juliet Serenade Dinner Concert
Open 18:00 / Start 18:30
Foreign Correspondents’ Club of Japan
(Marunouchi Nijubashi Building)
NATIONAL SERENADE Dinner-concerts No.72
- Roméo and Juliet: Prelude and Introduction (Charles Gounod)
- Roméo and Juliet: Three Dances (Sergey Prokofieff)
- Roméo and Juliet Fantasy-Overture (Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky)
- Tarte Pomme d’Amour Bell Rose Salad
- Normandy-style pork fillet sauce chasseur
- Mousse Reamer with Italian Meringue of Strawberry
- Coffee/Tea • Cash Bar
The all-inclusive cost for the concert & cuisine is ¥8,850 in groups of 2 or more.
(We get many, many groups.)
Single tickets are ¥9,750.
4-concert subscriptions offer advantages of economy and priority seating.
Other seating is prioritised according to the initial order date.
FCCJ members may check with the F&B Committee for further club benefits.
Bank transfer to
NPO Tokyo Sinfonia
Mitsui-Sumitomo Bank Akasaka Branch
ordinary account 9819543
Online by Peatix at https://tokyosinfonia-romeo-serenade-2.peatix.com/
or by Paypal at https://paypal.jp/ Send to: email@example.com