at：Foreign Correspondents’ Club of Japan
(Marunouchi Nijubashi Building)
NATIONAL SERENADE Dinner-concerts No.63
- Edouard Lalo – Le Roi d’Ys Overture
- Ernst Chausson – Poème for Violin & Strings
- Paul Dukas – The Sorcerer’s Apprentice
- Quiche Lorraine with French Salad
- Leg of Duck Confit with Alpine Mushroom Sauce
- Berry Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream
- Coffee & Tea • Cash Bar
The all-inclusive cost for the concert & cuisine is ¥8,445 in groups of 2 or more.
(We get many, many groups.)
Single tickets are ¥9,335.
4-concert subscriptions offer advantages of economy and priority seating.
Other seating is prioritised according to the initial order date.
FCCJ members may check with the F&B Committee for further club benefits.
Bank transfer to
Mitsui-Sumitomo Bank Akasaka Branch
ordinary account 8549626
Online by Peatix at https://tokyosinfonia-french-serenade-11.peatix.com/
or by Paypal at https://paypal.jp/ Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org